Friday, February 4, 2011
A little about me..
Hello:) I thought I would start with a post that shares something about me. There are 3 things about me that have been with me ever since I can remember.One is that I always wanted to be a pioneer and figured I was some how placed in the wrong era.(tho I know that isn't true..God put me right where He wants me) and the other 2 are that I wanted to get married to a wonderful Christian man and have many babies!! When I was a little girl all I ever dreamed of was being a wife and mother.I give credit to my mom in that area. She was awonderful wife and mother and made it look like so much fun! I met and fell in love with my best friend when I was 15 years old and married him when I was 17 years old. There has not been a day that has gone by where I dont thank God for sending me such a wonderful man. As far as all those babies..it's a long story that I may share someday..After having a hard time getting pregnant with baby #1 God blessed us with 5 beautiful children who I thank God for everyday!! 5 is not the 12 I dreamed of but God has had other plans for me....and I still dream I am a pioneer..going on picnics with my kids and pretending we are out on a prairie!!:) Come back soon...I am sure I will have more to share:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) You are a pioneer struggling through a crazy world... getting through these busy days and making great memories for your family.. How's that? LOL
ReplyDeletehi =) Sounds like Amanda has it about right to me.
ReplyDeleteHey..cool, I didn't know you had a blog. I will be following you, so you better post;)
ReplyDelete