This post is more for me then anyone. I felt if I wrote what I was thankful for down, I could see all my blessings. The last while it seems one thing after another has gone wrong..I find myself very discouraged...so I wanted to focus on my blessings:)
1. Jesus,who loves me and forgives me despite my doubt!
2. My wonderful husband,who is there for me no matter what and LOVES me!
3. My 5 children who bring me soo much JOY!
4. That I am able to homeschool!!!
5. My home!!
6. My suburban, that it can get us from point A to point B!
7.Health!
8.Healthy husband and kids!
9. My sight,hearing,smell and taste!
10. That I can walk,talk,skip and run!
11. I can do my daily chores and weekly chores!
12. That I am here to drive my oldest to drivers Ed!
13. That I am here to watch my kids grow up and become young adults!
14. The rain, it makes my grass green:)
15. The SUNSHINE! it warms me to my bones!!:)
16. Food in my cupboards and fridge!
17. SISTERS!
18. FAMILY!
19. That Leon has a steady job!
20. My church family!
21. That I still live in a free country!!
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor foraske thee. Hebrews 13:5
But godliness with contentment is great gain. 1 Timothy 6:6
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22
You are truely blessed! Count your many blessings...
ReplyDeleteVery good post!! It is always good to remember the many blessings we have instead of dwelling on what we don't have!!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteA great reminder!
ReplyDelete