Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

a lil update and Picture Post

A few weeks ago we took a lil family vacation. We stopped at my sisters place in Baker City then onto Boise/Meridian/Emmett ID area. Then on our way back towards home we stopped at my SIL's place in Tri-Cities. It was a blessed trip ...ending with sadness. We got the news the day before we went home that Leon's Uncle Jimmy suddenly passed away. We were home one day before flying out with just our youngest to NH. Now today we wait ...waiting for the Angels to call Leon's Uncle Mike home to glory.(he has been fighting brain cancer) This is life...living...and dying...and through it all Jesus is with us, loving us and strengthening us. I am ever thankful for my Lord and Savior!

On the road

getting closer to Baker City

we stopped for a picnic lunch

We arrive!!!!! :)

Kylie, Liberty and Mikayla  dressed for tea

having a tea party :)

 the big girls sleeping

 the boys sleeping

good morning :)

hanging out :)

boys ready for "church"

Daminika, Kimberly and LaKaysha all ready for "church"

Missy and I do breakfast and visit :)

 Felicity during "church"

girls out for a walk..it was COLD!

Chancy

Cody, Lando and Chancy :)

Out for a Sunday stroll :)

making lunch

out shooting

Leon and I hiking up on Mike and Missy's property the morning we left

:)
the boys saying "goodbye" :)

our family before we left Mike and Missy's

Time to say goodbye...


So thankful for our time with Mike and Missy! Thank you for allowing us to come visit you :) I will share more pictures of our trip later...this is just the beginning... :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I enjoyed the post and will be waiting for more later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you ! Come again anytime...You too Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the pictures! Wish we didn't have such sadness when you were here!!

    ReplyDelete