Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Florida Pictures

The condo we stayed in and truck we drove..(truck is Marty and Nancy's )

Leon eating KFC for supper after arriving in Florida:)

Alligator we seen everytime we walked at Lake Osborne...

turtle at the lake


I finally went to Cracker Barrel for the first time :)

I loved their rocking chairs..they also made me think of my mom..she loved them too:)


We went and toured the Flagler Mansion..it was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone:)

me on one of the stairways :)

The master bathroom

Leon and I soaking up the sun by the pool:)

one evening we sat outside on the back patio and drank Dunkin Donuts coffee and enjoyed the warm evening air:)

Leon with his Grandpa and Grandma:)

The morning we swam

Leon swimming
me swimming in the warm Atlantic Ocean for the first time...after I got over my fear it was fun:)

Leon and I at the ocean to watch the sunrise

Leon watching the sunrise



Me with sunrise in background:)



me walking the beach one day..

Leon walking the beach...it was warm out but cloudy:)

So there are a few of our 700 pictures we took...hope you enjoyed:)

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun =) That traffic light in the middle of the palm trees sure is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks like fun... I love the warm nights!!!

    ReplyDelete