After spending 9 days in warm Florida,I came home feeling so blessed! Oh, I LOVED my time with my best friend and will cherish those days forever! But as we spent time in the city away from our kids and country home,I seen how blessed I am.5 healthy children,a wonderful loving husband and a beautiful home to live in. Living in the country is such a blessing..city life would be hard on me...and my 5 healthy children,they are so special to me and mean so much to me...I came home really feeling like God blessed me beyond measure!! He is always with us,never forsaking us and I felt His presence with me as I enjoyed my time with my husband of 17 years(May 13th). I am soo blessed to be able to homeschool my children and that they all love learning... that makes it so fun for me. I came home excited(but tired after being up for 23 hrs) to begin our school routine again and watch my kids play and work. I missed our morning routine of Pledge,prayer,singing and Bible reading...I didn't know until being away that it means alot to me to spend that time with my kids. Today the sun is shining and my kids are outside enjoying it...Felicity baked cookies and I mowed the lawn as well as weeded my flower beds...it has been a good day! May I always know how blessed I am!! God's Peace and love be with you all!!
P.S. hopefully I can get a few pictures up soon from our time in FL:)
Always good to take time to count our blessings! :) Looking forward to the pictures!
ReplyDelete:) Sounds like your trip was awesome in many ways! Looking forward to pictures!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to have a good time AND be able to come home refreshed and be reminded how blessed you really are! I'll be waiting for the pictures =-)
ReplyDeleteoh and I awarded you the versatile blogger award.. go here http://miraclesdohappen-amanda.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html to claim it!!
ReplyDelete