Last week we put our house back on the market. Our hope is that once we sell,we will rent around here locally and hopefully will have a much smaller monthly payment. We listed it Friday and Sunday we had 4 showings with an offer on Monday. The offer was $35,000 lower then our asking price. We HAVE to get asking price or we will be short on what we owe the bank. Anyways we counter offered asking price( with a few more changes from what they wanted) and still haven't gotten a reply. I will be surprised if they accept it. We also decided to log our place. Permit comes in next week, surveyor will mark property line the following week and then we will begin logging. If the estimate is even close to what we really get for our trees we will be real happy. Pay off some medical bills, among other bills. I feel sad about selling but I know it's a must! So I am trying to just go with the flow and trust God and my husband:)
On to other news.....:) Tomorrow we are going to the Civil War reenactment down in Keizer, Oregon at the Willamette Mission State Park. Last year 2 of my girls dressed up along with my 2 youngest sisters and some nieces. This year I am joining them in costume:) I am nervous but excited!! I have always wanted a taste of years gone by so now is my chance:) Liberty is SOO excited too because she is also dressing up this year. Our dear friend Linda sewed her and cousin Damara outfits! If I ever get up to it,I will post photos later:)
The photo below is from Last year, Left to right: Emily,Kimberly,LaKaysha,Linda,Daminika,Marita and Marissa :)
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22
Praying the changes you are making are a blessing to your family...it was a nice day to be out there yesterday, wasn't it? You looked lovely =) Would've dressed up myself if it had been more convenient.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we got a chance to go there, and the weather was cool enough for Abigail... its usually very hot this time of year! I was exhausted by the time we left there (that last round of walking about did me in) and I got in bed at 8:30 (fell asleep by 9:30 I think) so it was very nice to get the extra rest! I feel fine today!
ReplyDeleteChange is never fun, but it can also be good! Sounds like you all had fun!!
ReplyDelete