For my younger sister Marissa's 18th birthday I had all my sisters (except Clarissa) over for a birthday tea:) I really enjoy tea parties...they make you feel like a lady:) A time of visiting,eating and enjoying our tea.....I am so thankful we were able to get together...but we did miss Clarissa. Her life is so busy she wasn't able to come...(I was gonna post a link to her blog but I am new at this so haven't figured out how to)
I love you Marissa, and I hope your day was special!! Mom would be so proud of who you have become!!:)
glad you guys were able to have a tea party for Marissa!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!! I wish I knew how to put on links and all that too.. guess we will learn eventually! :)
ReplyDeleteMarissa looks like Anna in that black & white pic! I never saw that before =)
ReplyDeleteFun! :), Mindy, I was trying to figure out who she looked like in that pic...maybe it was me:)
ReplyDeleteI agree...Marissa Looks like you ,Anna:) We have always thought Marita did but never really thought Marissa did before:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking party! Glad I found your blog, Elisa! I'll be checking it out now!
ReplyDelete