My Aunt Darlene posted a song on FB sung by Robin Mark.."All is Well", it is a beautiful song and it got me thinking. All is well with my Soul,God is in control....we have nothing to fear in this life when we have Jesus Christ as our Saviour!! That doesn't mean we won't have hardships but we will be given the strength and peace to get through them!AND our souls will be at peace,KNOWING we are saved!! My sister Clarissa is a prime example of how God shines His love,peace and Joy during hard times through a human..(.I know Clarissa,you won't like me saying you are a example because I know you feel unworthy to be used..(but we all are unworthy) ...God is using you and it shows!! )I am so amazed as I watch my sister go through living with a terminally ill daughter for 4 years and even more amazed as I watched her deal with her baby growing inside of her that was going to die and then watch her love him,say goodbye to him and all during that time shine PEACE from her...she always talks with such calmness,love and peace...even when expressing how hard it is..no anger or bitterness flows form her...God is GOOD and He is keeping her...by watching how God is with my sister,I am strengthen and encouraged to KNOW that God WILL BE with me whenever I am facing hard times....as I read what is going on in our Country in the news,I can get discouraged..but I KNOW God IS in control!! May God continue to bless this GREAT Country of ours and may we ALWAYS turn to Him..prayng always,trusting always and giving ALL honor and Glory to Him!! God bless and keep you all!!
My sisters blog.. http://westfamilyblessings.blogspot.com/ feel free to go read her story...
God gives us the strength when we need it.... I don't listen to or read the news.. Guess I just live in my own little world and I like it here! LOL
ReplyDeleteHe definitely carries us through the hard times in life! Thanks to God for his constant care for us all!
ReplyDelete