Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Earth Birthday Mom!

Remembering my Mother today...


My Dad and Mom in 1988...Christmas after her brain surgery:)(Dad was 33 years old and Mom 32 years old)

Mom on a trip to YellowStone Park a year before she passed away..She loved the outdoors and when I spend time outdoors I am reminded of her
.
Marissa and Marita with their dear Mother at YellowStone Park....

This beautiful photo of my dear Mother was taken (I think) ten days before she went home to Glory...she is holding her Dads hand...she loved him dearly and was so happy to see him when he stopped by to say Goodbye.
I think of you everyday Mom,but today I do so even more.You were the best Mother a girl could ever ask for! I will love and miss you forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Missing her today too! Mom didn't spend alot of time preaching we should live for others, but she LIVED it. I hope I am remembered for the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic of her, I see Casey! Sweet memories of your mom! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete