Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Civil War Re-enactment

On July 2nd we went to a Civil War Re-enactment. It was a lot of fun!! Thanks to our dear friend Linda who invited us:) So here a few photos..

All the gals who dressed up..(Emily,Kimberly,LaKaysha,Linda,Daminika,Marita and Marissa)

Our dear friend Linda who provided all the outfits and invited us all there :)

We went and visited Abraham Lincoln and boy was he an interesting man. He knew his history very well :)
Confederates during a battle..

The Union during a battle...

Union Field hospital..

Confederate Camp Texas 4th..Linda and her son Landens camp..

Linda with her son Landen..he is a drummer for the Confederates..

It was VERY fun going to this and I would love to go again :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the first time we went was more enjoyable...so I don't know if it was because it was all new, I wasn't pregnant, it wasn't so hot, or if they really had better battles that year...I might go back for my kids sake, but otherwise I think two years is enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like alot of fun.. Very interesting, of course I love history...

    ReplyDelete