Daminika Carol :) at 10 or 11 years old...(couldn't find one closer to now)
Friday, October 14, 2011
12 years ago..
12 years ago a tiny little girl was born:) Daminika Carol entered this world on her due date 10/14 at 10:14am after 10 hours and 14 minutes of labor!:) The day before my due date I went to the Dr and he checked me and said I was losing my mucus plug and was dialated to 3cm and was very soft. He told me he figured baby would be coming very soon. After the appt. I went shopping with my mom and sisters. That evening I remember rocking LaKaysha to sleep at Mom and dads(we visited there alot) and thinking"nope,no baby today"...well we headed home ,got kids into bed and once I got into bed it was 11:55pm...I layed back and closed my eyes..then a contraction came,I looked at the clock..it was 12:00 midnight. They came every minute lasting 30-40 seconds so after a hour I called my mom and she said you probably better go in so she brought my younger sister Clarissa over to stay with Felicity and LaKaysha. I remember having a lump in my throat as I headed out the door and my mom telling me that it would be over with soon. When we got to the hospital I was only 4cm and I was so disapointed because pains we coming close and pretty hard. At 7am I got a epideral and then sadly my labor stopped. The Dr came in at 8am and broke my water and said if labor didnt pick back up he would have to put me on the "pit"(I was still only 4cm) Things picked up after that and the Dr said'if you are like your mom it won't be long" which was right...Daminika was born at 10:14am and as she was being born the phone rang and Leon handed me the phone...it was my mom and she asked how things were going,I said"baby is coming out right now" and she said"now?, call me back"...she later said she felt so bad that the nurses patched her through but for Leon and I, it is something special to us now that Mom is no longer with us :) Daminika had blond hair blue eyes and weighed 6 lbs and was 18 inches long:) A tiny little thing:) Happy Birthday Daminika Carol! We love you VERY much!! May God bless you all the day of your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Daminika!
ReplyDelete