Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family came for a visit!

 About 3 weeks ago now family came out from NH and surprised us all with a visit. Then more family came down from Tri-Cities. It was a fun,busy,crazy 2 weeks!We loved every minute of it:) Here are a few pictures from our family time.




Trying to get a sibling picture..crazy Stenersens ;)
Left to right: Carson,Amanda,marlon,Mary and Leon
(Nolan is missing)

4 of the siblings..Left to right: Marlon,Mary,Leon and Amanda

Amos..

Breein (Best one I had of him)

Chancy and Shiloh


Dustin,Laban,Chancy,Kenyon and Shiloh


Daminka,Emily,LaKaysha,Kirsten,Colten and Tyrel
In front is Valerie's head and Liberty..being goofy:)

LaKaysha and Konner

Uncle Leon and Konner

Valerie and Liberty

Liberty with cousins Cyrene and Valerie

playing Mad Gab..:)

Marlon James

Mary and Rowan

Rowan Leo

Uncle Marlon and Felicity

Valerie and Brandt

Valerie with cousin Evelyn

Valerie :)
Felicity with Brandt and Valerie(April birthdays)

Aunt Mary and Felicity

Bothers..Marlon and Leon

CRAZY brothers..Leon,Carson and Marlon

Thank you Lord for blessing us with family for a visit!!

7 comments:

  1. awww.. it was so much fun.. the pics of me came out yucky tho.. my face is too fat!! :/ cute pics tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Amanda you look pretty! A lot of similarities in these pictures! Looks like a good time. I miss all of you. That family has always been kind of like my second family. :)Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is kimberly! It looks you all had a real good time!!!That picture of all my good friends to gether almost made me cry!!! When ever Kirsten and Tyrel are with them I most likely won't be, and when ever I'm with them, Lakaysha, Emily and Daminika probibly won't be!!! :( we can never be one big group... I mean, not unless we are some how all at the same place at the same time. :'( I miss you guys all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,you look good! Missy and Kimberly..we miss you guys like crazy too...I couldn't even sleep last night cause I was so lonesome..love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a lot of good pics...Not sure what we got yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time. Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete