Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Picture Post from Civil War Re-enactment

We took MANY pictures at the Civil War Re-enactment but I will only share a few :)

Marissa,Marita,LaKaysha,myself,Daminika and Liberty in front:)

Linda and I

                                            The Confederates visiting before first battle..

the first battle has begun....

The Confederate Drummers..( Landen M is in front)

4th Texas..( Linda and Landen's)

Confederate camp..

Josiah tries out the drums with Linda's friend..

Liberty is excited to be dressed up..

Liberty and Damara

again :)

Union Camp..

Damara in front of a fire pit at a Union Camp..

Marissa and Marita at a Union Mercantile..

My girls and I (missing Felicity,she didn't dress up)

Linda with all us gals who dressed up (some of the outfits are hers)

Chancy with a Unions fireman hat:)

Dad trying on a Confederate outfit (he tried on a Union one too but I missed it)

Chancy and Josiah just before we head home:)

It was a awesome day...another day to cherish with family and friends:)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Thanks for sharing! We are sorry to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lke fun.. I enjoyed the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed the pics... Josiah had told me he got to try the drums! cool!

    ReplyDelete