anyway's I thought I'd show you what I got and so here is some pictures..
This is what I got from Felicity:
"The Mystery At Lilac Inn" Nancy Drew
The Royal Diaries, "Isabel"
Dear America, "Dreams in the Golden Country"
And a purse!
This is what I got from LaKaysha:
Lion King 2 Simba's Pride!!! I LOVE this movie!
And Slipper's that I have been asking for!
This is what I got from Daminika:
Cinderella and Cinderella 2!
I was on the lap top one day looking at movies and I saw
Cinderella 2 and I asked Daminika what happened in it because
I never watched it! And well, I got it!
This is what I got from Chancy:
I have been wanting this movie and game for EVER!
Horse-Opoly, and Brother Bear,
I call Chancy Brother bear ALL the time!
This is all my presents from my siblings
And this is what I got from my Mom and Dad!
I got: A Panda Bear rice pillow ( I get leg aches all the time)
An electric tooth Brush! (which I have ALWAYS wanted)
Two pairs of high knee socks, gum, chap stick, and a Grapefruit!
~~~~~~~~~~
So there you have it! I have been very blessed! This year we did a little bit of different stuff on Christmas then we normally do. Normally just us kids get up really early and open stockings, but this year we got up at 6:30 with my Mom and Dad and opened stockings and they took pictures and watched us open them. I opened mine first and normally we all open them at the same time, so that's also something we did different. Then after that we ate breakfast, we did the dishes, then we all took showers and got ready for Christmas dinner! We decorated the table put all the side food on it because we had the mashed potato's, gravy, and Ham in the kitchen. After we ate we washed all the pretty dishes, and then my Dad read the Christmas story and... we opened PRESENTS! I had the most wonderful Christmas ever! God Bless You All. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! <3
~Liberty
I'm glad you had such a good day, little sister.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am also glad you liked your gifts!
I'm glad you liked what you got. ;P
ReplyDeleteIt was a blessed Christmas. =D
Yes, blessed!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was a blessed Christmas, wasn't it?! <3 Good job on the photos:)
ReplyDeleteI love you ~ Mommy <3
DeleteIt sounds like you had a very blessed Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed indeed!
ReplyDeleteLove.
ReplyDeleteahhh I love horsemonopaly!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete