Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Time's A Comin' ( A guest post by daughter Liberty )

Here comes that wonderful time in the season that we celebrate... Jesus' birthday! I am so glad God has given me a nice cozy house to celebrate his son's birth in, God has been very good.  He has given us snow that we all prayed for, I wanted snow so bad! And then one morning I woke up from my mom saying, "look out the window" So I very sleepily I looked out the window and... SNOW! We had at least a four inches! I was so glad, I thanked God for sending us snow to cover the world so white like when he washed away all our sins. all our snow is melting away now but we had it for three days! My Mom and I walked to the park and seen all the Christmas tree's, it was AMAZING!
I love it when we do stuff together, like shopping, going on walks, and lots more. God has given me the best family any girl could ask for! I just can't wait to celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus with my family. Every Christmas Eve we have horseshoe sandwiches for supper and then we watch a Christmas movie as a family and after that we eat cheese fondue, mocha truffles (that my AMAZING Mom makes!) and lots more junk! This year we cant decide on what to watch, at least I don't think we have! And then on Christmas morning we wake up really early and open stockings, and after that we make a special breakfast, (which means really good) and then we get the dishes done and all that stuff and we start making... CHRISTMAS DINNER! Oh that is SO good! And after that and those dishes are done we open presents! Yes I have the most wonderful family that ever walked (I think anyways)
I also have some animals too. We have, three goats, one dog, one cat, and one kitten, Our dogs name is Echo, our goats are named, Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, Yep you said it! They are named after the three chipmunks, my sister's cat is named Huck Finn, and last but not least my kittens name is Duchess. We had to bottle feed her when she was only three weeks old! Because the mom that was my cat we think got ate by a coyote! She left seven kittens for us to take care of! Boy that was A LOT of work! We brought them into the house and my Dad took a wooden drawer from his shop that wasn't getting used and we put the kittens into that. We tried to feed them cows milk out of a dropper but it wasn't working to well, then when my Dad got home from work he came home with two kitten bottles and kitten formula, Yep he's pretty amazing too, he doesn't like cat's or kittens, and I have to admit he's kind of grown fond of Duchess, every morning we let Duchess into the laundry room. 
But back to my story, we had LOTS of kittens to tend to, we had to even wipe them and feed them every two hours even at night! And then ALL the kittens died except my little Duchess and she is FULL of energy! Well I wish you all have a Merry Christmas and a blessed new year! God bless,
                                                                                                         ~ Liberty  

P.S my mom let me do an update on her blog :)          
                   

11 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this! =D
    We do have a wonderful family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very informative :-D hope your Christmas is very blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I was going to say wow, too, but my mom already did. ;) Yes, you have been very blessed. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed! And we almost do the same thing as you on Christmas! I hope I still enjoy this Christmas even when were sick :( But I'm still very excited! Were having our Christmas tomorrow, if everyone filling ok. So excited! And we all have been very blessed! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope you have a good Christmas too! Praying that everyone will be feeling good for Christmas!
      Merry Christmas! ~Liberty

      Delete
  5. Very nice post sister dear! :) You did a good job taking care of the kittens.
    And yes, Duchess is crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right? she is just crazy!
      ~Liberty

      Delete
  6. You ARE indeed VERY blessed! I loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete